POWER OF ATTORNEY
For Special Power of Attorney, Wills and other notarial acts.
To obtain a power of attorney to be valid in Bolivia
- Send the power instruction in digital format (Word) to: email@example.com requesting day and time for the protocolization of the power instruction.
- The official responsible for the elaboration of his power will immediately communicate to him by electronic mail the day and time to which he should attend the consulate for the protocolization of his power of attorney. Indicating the cost of the elaboration of Power.
- Once the appointment has been assigned, it must be presented at the Consulate with your original and current Identity Document (Carnet or passport)
- Attach a copy of the identity document of the person in power.
- Bring a printed copy of the Identity Document of the Power of Attorney (person who receives the power).
- Cost payable in Money Order on behalf of the CONSULATE OF BOLIVIA.
This process is strictly personal and the interested party should approach the offices of the Consulate on the day and time assigned by the consular official.