Multiple Entry Visas are issued for a period of one (1) year and are renewable for similar periods to foreign citizens that engage in investment or business activities to periodically enter and exit Bolivian territory.
- Completed Sworn Statement for Visa Application
- Original Passport with at least 6 months of validity
- One recent 2″ x 2″ passport type photograph
- Fee of $200.00
- Current certificate of good conduct / background check issued by INTERPOL
YELLOW FEVER VACCINE (See official statement from the Ministry of Health on the front and back page of this window) or click the next link
- Legalized documentation of the constitution of the company that you represent in your country of origin or country of residence
- Certified photocopy of the Tax Identification Number (NIT) or original electronic certification if the company was established in Bolivia.
Incomplete applications will be returned without being processed. There is no expedited option, please plan accordingly
Please scan all the required documents (#2 to #6) before you begin your application. Processing time is of 5 business days, starting when we receive application, payment and actual passport.
Jurisdiction of the Consulate General of Bolivia in MIAMI, FL
- SOUTH CAROLINA
Processing by Mail
You can complete the process by mail. Payment must be sent in Money Order payable to the Consulate of Bolivia.