The validity of tourist visas for United States citizen will now be of ten (10) years, allowing multiple entries. The admittance is for a period of thirty (30) calendar days extendable by request to the Directorate General of Immigration for two (2) similar periods; themselves that can be continuous or discontinuous in the period of one (1) year.
Requirements to Request a Tourist Visa for US Citizens:
- Complete the Sworn Statement For Visa Application
- One recent 2″ x 2″ passport type photograph
- Original Passport with at least 6 months of validity
- Copy of the hotel reservation or invitation letter from Bolivian friends or relatives indicating the host address (if invitation letter is from friend or family, it must be personal, institutional invitations is only for Specific Purpose Visa)
- Round trip ticket or copy of travel itinerary
- Bank statement or equivalent that shows economic solvency (Please note that the validity of the document should be for at least the travel period). Parent’s or Legal Guardian’s Economic Solvency documents are accepted for underage applicants.
YELLOW FEVER VACCINE (See official statement from the Ministry of Health on the front and back page of this window)
- Visa fee: US$ 160.00 (only Money Order)
- The visa can be obtained at any Consulate of Bolivia
Incomplete applications will be returned without being processed. There is no expedited option, please plan accordingly
Please scan all the required documents (#2 to #6) before you begin your application. Processing time is of 7 business days, starting when we receive application, payment and actual passport.
|Sworn Statement For Visa Application
Jurisdiction of the Consulate General of Bolivia in MIAMI, FL
- SOUTH CAROLINA
Processing by Mail
You can complete the process by mail. Payment must be sent in Money Order payable to the Consulate of Bolivia.
We recommend using a reliable, certified or express courrier mail service.
You may enclose a self addressed, stamped envelope for return of the documents. *** If you wish to order by courier service, you must enclose a pre-paid air bill with your order that is preaddressed FROM YOU and TO YOU. (Do not collect or cash on delivery (COD) mail or air bills can be sent from this office.)
Shipping and returns costs are covered by the applicant. The Consulate is not responsible for lost or damaged documents outside the office or during transit.
3750 NW 87TH AVE, SUITE 240, DORAL, FL 33178
If you carry a passport from any of these counties you do not need a visa to enter Bolivia.
||UNITED KINGDOM OF BRITAIN
||AND NORTH IRELAND