Visas for Chinese citizens are endorsed by Visa Extension Agreement between the Government of the Plurinational State of Bolivia and the Government of the PRC.
The agreement concerns issuance of Tourist Visas and Specific Purpose Visas for Chinese citizens, ordinary passport holders.
1. Completed the Visa Application Form.
2. Photograph (1)
3. Valid passport for 6 months (original and photocopy).
4. Hotel reservation and flight itinerary.
5. Letter of invitation if applicable
6. Cost $ 30. Money Order only
YELLOW FEVER VACCINE (See official statement from the Ministry of Health on the front and back page of this window) http://www.boliviamiami.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/COMUNICADO-MINISTERIO-DE-SALUD.pdf
|Sworn Statement For Visa Application|